Monday, August 17, 2009

*week 1 a bust, week 2 here we go*

i started out week one strong. i was excited and pumped up. chest and back was first. i can't do decline pushups. i can hardly do pushups. oh boy. ab ripper x HELLO!!!! what happened to my abs. oh yeh 3 kids in less than 2.5 years. i miss my abs. i will see them again. plyo - HAHAHA oh my goodness - fun - hard - sore *ouch*. i could barely move for the next two days. i made it from monday to friday then life got crazy and i couldn't juggle the kids and my lack of motivation for doing yoga x.

so today is a fresh start. chest and back again today and i feel more confident with pushups. still can't do decline, but everything else went well. ab ripper x wasn't so hard. i almost kept up.

i'm going to need a lot of pep talks to keep me going. i AM going to do this. i WILL do this. and i'm so excited that my friends are doing it too. good luck ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment